RocketMQ Client Go
A product ready RocketMQ Client in pure go, which supports almost the full features of Apache RocketMQ, such as pub and sub messages, ACL, tracing and so on.
Here, we sincerely invite you to take a minute to feedback on your usage scenario.
For 2.0.0 version, it supports:
- sending message in synchronous mode
- sending message in asynchronous mode
- sending message in oneway mode
- sending orderly messages
- consuming message using push model
- message tracing for pub and sub messages
- ACL for producers and consumers
How to use
- Step-by-step instruction are provided in RocketMQ Go Client Introduction
- Consult RocketMQ Quick Start to setup rocketmq broker and nameserver.
Apache RocketMQ Community
- Mailing Lists: https://rocketmq.apache.org/about/contact/
- Home: https://rocketmq.apache.org
- Docs: https://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/quick-start/
- Issues: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-client-go/issues
- Ask: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/rocketmq
- Slack: https://rocketmq-community.slack.com/
How to Contribute
Contributions are warmly welcome! Be it trivial cleanup, major new feature or other suggestion. Read this how to contribute guide for more details.
Apache License, Version 2.0 Copyright (C) Apache Software Foundation